FEU-NRMF is now accepting Applicants for Doctor of Medicine program, S.Y.2015-2016.
- The 2nd Release for Qualified Applicants is now available, just click here to get a copy.
- New Application form available. Download New Application Form
- Schedule of Activities for General Admission 2015-2016. Please click Activities to view.
- Revised Schedule of Activities for Medicine Admission 2015-2016. Please click Activities to view.
- Medicine Physical Examination Schedule First Batch 2015-2016. Please click Schedule to view.
- Medicine Physical Examination Schedule Second Batch 2015-2016. Please click Schedule to view.
The List of Qualified Applicants for Med-Tech, PT, Nursing, RT, Pharmacy, Nutrition and Rad-Tech for S.Y. 2014-2015 is now available in PDF format.
- The 1st Release for Qualified Applicants and Announcements are now available, just click here to get a copy.
- The 2nd Release for Qualified Applicants and Announcements are now available, just click here to get a copy.
- The 3rd Release for Qualified Applicants for admission are now available, just click here to get a copy.
- The Procedure for Physical Examination is now available, just click here to get a copy.
- New Admission information available just click here to download.
- To get application form please go to the admission section of your chosen course.
- Schedule of Activities for 2015-2016. Please click Activities to view.
- Undergraduate Physical Examination Schedule First and Second Batch 2015-2016. Please click here to view.
- Physical Examination Schedule 3rd Batch. Please click here to view.
- Schedule of Entrance Exam 4th Batch. Please click here to view.
Email your documentary inquiry to: email@example.com
Or contact us at (02)938-4884 or (02)427-0213 local 1140
FEU-NRMF 45th Foundation Week Celebration will be awarding 45 Outstanding alumni from the different programs.
The Award Categories are the following :
Individual and Group Awards for :
2. Career Achievement
3. Education (Gawad JCR)
5. Community Service
Download Nomination Form , Nomination Instructions , Reference Form , Statement of Nomination
This book of memories tells of the medical institution's three episodes; the conception of the FEU Hospital, the formation of the FEU-Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, and the relocation to West Fairview, Quezon City.
CAUTION: This diet as the name implies is ridiculous and was formulated out of imagination, conclusions, unconfirmed theories, fantasies, painful lessons from past experiences of the author, and is just for fun.
Since 1980, the DOH has been promoting Hepatitis B surveillance and control program, which include mass immunization, health education and information, and screening of blood and blood products for transfusion.
The rooster’s morning bell signals the medical resident to get up and prepare for his/her day in the hospital. The day usually begins with a cold shower and a good breakfast, then putting on his/her well-ironed uniform; for girls: blowing the hair dry and putting on some make-up; for guys: applying gel will do. And up they go to the hospital.
The FEU-NRMF Institutional Ethics Review Committee (IERC) addresses ethical issues in research involving human participants. The committee reviews all research protocols done in this institution prior to implementation. For organization purposes, the FEU NRMF IERC is a subcommittee of the Research Development Office, which coordinates researches from both the FEU-NRMF Medical Center and the FEU-NRMF Institute of Medicine. Click the link to get IERC SOP proper documents in zip file: IERCSOP
with Dr. Philip S. Chua
Click on the link to visit the site Heart to Heart with Dr. Philip S. Chua.
This website update was made possible by the tireless efforts of CFM 3B Group 1, Section III-C.
The group would like to thank everyone who assisted and supported this project.
Special thanks goes to:
3rd year Medical students 2005-2006 (III-A, III-B, III-C, III-X1, & III-X2)
Rhodora M. Corpuz
Alicia Aldave, RMT
Paolo Calma, PTRP
Norbert P. Copones
Policarpio B. Joves, Jr, MD, MPH, MOH