- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science or other related field of study.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in the Field of Human Resource Management.
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint applications).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and can work under pressure.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions, particularly OD and ER, Compensation and Benefits and Talent Management;
- Provides assistance in the design and conduct of OD related training programs.
- Consolidates training reports, evaluation and assessments after every training program.
- Provides assistance in the conduct of Labor related activities of the department.
- Provides assistance in the Recruitment activities of the department.
- Collects, validates, processes and maintains employment-related information, records, and transactions for new hires, which may include HRIS record setup, background checks, and validation of documentation;
- Receives, monitors, and verifies all leave applications of employees during employment.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by Immediate Superior.
Tag: Hot Jobs
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.