- Graduate of Office Administration or any business courses.
The Secretary for the Chief of Clinics Performs various administrative duties such as encoding, arranging meetings, preparing memos, and coordinating department schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends the inquiries or requests of internal customers such as PGI, residents, or other Departments.
- Coordinates scheduling of Saturday Staff Conferences and comprehensive examinations.
- Maintains the updated record of the weekly schedule of duties of consultants, residents, PGI, and junior interns and ensures that it complements the 24-hour operation of the Medical Center.
- Assist in monthly revalida examination of the basic departments and to PGI oral examination.
- Assist in the preparation of Hospital Medical Audit.
- Prepares requests for cash advances or office supplies.
- Performs other tasks as deemed necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- One to three years of experience in record keeping, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of computer software
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
Under the supervision of the Registrar, Clerk I is responsible for the maintenance of student records ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate official documents submitted by the incoming students, if they have complied with the requirements for admission and enrolment.
- Prepare the following:
- Academic records
- Certificate of eligibility for admission (CEA) of newly admitted medical students,
- Recommendation of entrance and academic scholarship,
- Request of form 137 and transcript of records from their previous school,
- Enrolment list to be submitted to CHED and DepEd
- Issuance of C.O.M. with their corresponding sections
- Master list to be submitted to the school/department concerned,
- Student record jacket for the safety of the documents and scholastic records,
- Transcript of records and transfer credentials of students who are transferring to other schools,
- Promotion board master list.
- Undertakes review and analysis of reports/statistics on students enrolled, graduating, dropped, or placed on probation; prepares statistical reports for submission to the school management and relevant government regulatory bodies
- Submits all requirements pertaining to student registration, promotion, and graduation to the department of education, commission on higher education, PRC, BI, and legal education board; processes and follow-up the application for special orders
- Coordinates with the academic coordinator of the school in checking the academic requirements or deficiencies of enrollees and graduating. Inform their respective program chairpersons to generate corrective action in preparation for the application of special order and graduation
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.