The Nicanor Reyes Jr. Medical Library, in partnership with the FEU-NRMF Community Engagement Office, launched a project entitled “BOOK-AL SA PUSO: building libraries, touching hearts and fostering lifelong learning”. This is a book drive campaign that had massive support from the whole FEU-NRMF community, not just from the students and employees but also from the patients in the hospital. The library believes that a library from a private institution by looking outward can be of service and help not just to the organization it serves but to the community it belongs to. For its pilot project, they aim for two schools but with the overwhelming number of donated books and school supplies, the library was able to help nine schools enrich their library. The schools that were touched by this project for the academic year 2018-2019 are the following:
1. Mababang Paaralan ng Ansipsip, Nueva Viscaya
2. Mababang Paaralan ng Domolpos, Nueva Viscaya
3. Mababang Paaralan ng Pintuyan, Pintuyan Southern Leyte
4. Marayag Day Care Center, Mainit Surigao Del Norte
5. Marayag Primary School, Mainit Surigao Del Norte
6. Cantugas Day Care Center, Mainit Surigao Del Norte
7. Mababang Paaralan ng Cantugas, Mainit Surigao Del Norte
8. Mainit National High School, Mainit Surigao Del Norte
9. Itogon Central Elementary School, Itogon Benguet
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.