- A bachelor’s degree is required
- One to three years of experience in record keeping, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of computer software
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Evaluate official documents submitted by the incoming students, if they have complied with the requirements for admission and enrolment.
- Prepare the following:
- Academic records
- Certificate of eligibility for admission (CEA) of newly admitted medical students,
- Recommendation of entrance and academic scholarship,
- Request of form 137 and transcript of records from their previous school,
- Enrolment list to be submitted to CHED and DepEd
- Issuance of C.O.M. with their corresponding sections
- Master list to be submitted to the school/department concerned,
- Student record jacket for the safety of the documents and scholastic records,
- Transcript of records and transfer credentials of students who are transferring to other schools,
- Promotion board master list.
- Undertakes review and analysis of reports/statistics on students enrolled, graduating, dropped, or placed on probation; prepares statistical reports for submission to the school management and relevant government regulatory bodies
- Submits all requirements pertaining to student registration, promotion, and graduation to the department of education, commission on higher education, PRC, BI, and legal education board; processes and follow-up the application for special orders
- Coordinates with the academic coordinator of the school in checking the academic requirements or deficiencies of enrollees and graduating. Inform their respective program chairpersons to generate corrective action in preparation for the application of special order and graduation
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Office Administration or any business courses.
The Secretary for the Chief of Clinics Performs various administrative duties such as encoding, arranging meetings, preparing memos, and coordinating department schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends the inquiries or requests of internal customers such as PGI, residents, or other Departments.
- Coordinates scheduling of Saturday Staff Conferences and comprehensive examinations.
- Maintains the updated record of the weekly schedule of duties of consultants, residents, PGI, and junior interns and ensures that it complements the 24-hour operation of the Medical Center.
- Assist in monthly revalida examination of the basic departments and to PGI oral examination.
- Assist in the preparation of Hospital Medical Audit.
- Prepares requests for cash advances or office supplies.
- Performs other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Graduate of Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related courses.
- With at least 1 year of working experience in Timekeeping.
Under the supervision of the HR Officer, the HR Assistant for Timekeeping is responsible for the verification and validation of Timekeeping reports for all Rank and File Employees. He/she is also responsible for the on-time submission of a Timekeeping report to the Payroll Office.
- Prepares Timekeeping reports for all officers and employees thru the reconciliation and posting of Data on Employee attendance and work performance on regular hours and on overtime work. Checking and verifying time records, tardiness, undertime, and application for leave of absence for payroll preparation
- Submit the timekeeping report to the Payroll Section within the standard due date for processing and generating equivalent compensation for the employees.
- Checks and verifies the accuracy of information and authorization on submitted documents pertaining to attendance to ensure that the requisition conforms to the Attendance policies of the Foundation.
- Maintains records of Leave crediting & charging, and verifies alignment of information on the HR system to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Perform other tasks related to its function that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Medical Technology
- Certified Board Passer with an active PRC License
- Performs/Has knowledge of non-invasive cardiovascular procedure
- Has attended Basic Life Support / ACLS training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives requests for non-invasive cardiovascular procedures, both OUT-Patients and IN-Patients from various wards of the hospital and schedules them accordingly.
- Receives/relays/acts on telephone calls regarding requests and preparations for procedures and other related information.
- Records pertinent data of patients prior to the procedure.
- Performs non-invasive Cardiovascular procedures such as ECG, Treadmill Stress Test, 24-Hour Holter Monitoring, Ambulatory BP monitoring, Stress Echo, 2d Echo and Vascular Ultrasound.
- Files and records all procedures are done for the day.
- Encodes and releases patients’ examination results.
- Checks and ensures proper functioning of machines and reports any problem immediately for appropriate action.
- Routinely checks all stocks of supplies and makes requisitions as may be necessary. Check all linen and send soiled ones to the laundry.
- Prepares a monthly census and accomplishes a report of all activities in the lab to be submitted to the offices concerned.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science or other related field of study.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in the Field of Human Resource Management.
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint applications).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and can work under pressure.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions, particularly OD and ER, Compensation and Benefits and Talent Management;
- Provides assistance in the design and conduct of OD related training programs.
- Consolidates training reports, evaluation and assessments after every training program.
- Provides assistance in the conduct of Labor related activities of the department.
- Provides assistance in the Recruitment activities of the department.
- Collects, validates, processes and maintains employment-related information, records, and transactions for new hires, which may include HRIS record setup, background checks, and validation of documentation;
- Receives, monitors, and verifies all leave applications of employees during employment.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by Immediate Superior.
- Licensed Medical Technologist, with good oral and written communication skills.
- Performs tasks, duties, and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, serology, bacteriology, clinical microscopy, chemistry, histopathology, blood bank and phlebotomy) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.