The Emergency Room of FEU-NRMF Medical Center renders timely and appropriate care to every patient's immediate needs and concerns about their health. We attend to all medical and surgical cases affecting children and adults alike. It is manned by competent staff (doctors, nurses and allied professionals) 24 /7 under the supervision of an Emergency Medicine specialist.
All procedures which are required for each patient can be done in the emergency room:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Consultations (outside clinic hours)
- CT Scan and MRI (patient brought out of the emergency room)
- ECG and X-Ray
- Endotracheal intubation
- Foley catheter insertion
- Laboratory examinations
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Oral and intravenous hydration and medications
- Pain relief for both acute and chronic pain
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Rabies and Tetanus Immunization
- Wound care (dressing and suturing)
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.