Xavier B. Acuar
Lenie R. Agpalasin
Aguirre, Anarose T.
Concemarcia V. Bacon
Catherine R. Bilog
Bernard S. Barranco
Ruben L. Benito
Giza A. Castro
Tita Y. Cruz
Kenneth Earl L. Dizon
Feresita A. Evia
Rosemarie M. Fernandez
Melanie Grace S. Francisco
Jeanette P. Luce
Jo Angeli Maria B. Malonzo
Oliver B. Marquez
Benilda V. Medallo
Luth M. Mondano
Wilfrida B. Narciso
Shella L. Paragua
Vicky M. Parlan
Myrna F. Pares
Luisito P. Rosales Jr.
Earl A. Salavante
Floraine N. Saldaña
Imelda C. Salvador
Marilyn M. Santos
Felicitas B. Sarmiento
Maharlika Levi M. Sumilang
Trina C. Tan
Crisencia U. Teñoso
Luz B. Ubana
Dr. Tita Yap- Cruz was the first and currently the Dean of the School of Nursing.
Recognition was given by the CHED on May 2, 2007, and was granted Level III Accreditation status by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation, Inc. (PACUCOA, INC) which allows the school to offer Post-graduate programs and other nursing related courses.
The School of Nursing is in a collaborative partnership with the Nursing Service of the Medical Center which is a 300- bed capacity tertiary general hospital, where the clinical exposure and experience of both faculty and students take place. The medical center provides the needed materials for the student’s Related Learning Experience (RLE).
From the beginning, the nursing school has consistently maintained a passing rate above the National Passing Percentage. Our graduates managed to place on the top ten positions in the Government Licensure Examination in many instances. Many of them are actively involved in research and occupy important teaching positions and employed as nurses in the universities and healthcare institutions here and abroad.
The school has forged linkages with both local and international educational institutions such as Allied Health Science Colleges, Centro Escolar University (Philippines), Daegu College of Health Sciences (South Korea), the Khon Kaen University (Thailand), and Kumamoto University (Japan).
With the strong support of the administration officials, dedicated and competent faculty members, and staff, we hope to stay at the forefront of nursing education and healthcare.
Top Performing School in Nursing, June 2019
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA issued
- Scanned copy of Recent Passport size colored ID pictures (white background)
- Scanned copy of Certificates of Good Moral character
- Scanned copy of Scholastic Records from the Office of the Registrar for Admission purposes only or Scanned copy of Grade 11 and Grade 12 report card (grades must have a numerical equivalent) - Grade 12 card with 1st and/or 2nd quarter grades.
1. For Foreign Students:
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Students Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens:
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
* Graduates of FEU-NRMF Senior High School program are exempted from the Foundation's entrance examination for FEU-NRMF Undergraduate Programs.
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.