The four-year degree affords training in general radiography and special fields including Ultrasound, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy, Interventional Radiology, among others. Graduates work closely with physicians, nurses, and other allied health professionals by delivering accurate and precise radiographic examinations to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Joseph A. Jose, Rrt
Adora T. Mojica, Rrt
Joel P. Majuk, Rrt
Ma. Rhia Antoinette F. Amada, Rrt
John Alejanro L. Cruz, Rrt
Bryle Anthony Adriano, Rrt
Lannah Cristal Dela Paz, Rrt
Bettina Marize Soriano, Rrt
The school of Radiology Technology fervently creates learning experiences and develop an avenue for innovative teaching strategies in the mastery of art and science of Radiologic Technology. Our curriculum is crafted to prepare the student in demonstrating global clinical competencies when performing radiological procedures.
As technological advancement abruptly emerges in this digital world, so does our School. Conventional, Digital X-ray Machines are installed in the Laboratory as we adapt to the Outcomes-Based education here in the Philippines. This will create a manifold of theoretical and clinical aptitude for the students. Just as three years of producing graduates, the School landed the Top 3 Performing School in the recently concluded licensure examination. These are manifestations that dynamic education domain awaits every student who wishes to uphold the Degree of Science in Radiologic Technology here in FEU-NRMF.
Welcome and always radiate positively!
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA issued
- Scanned copy of Recent Passport size colored ID pictures (white background)
- Scanned copy of Certificates of Good Moral character
- Scanned copy of Scholastic Records from the Office of the Registrar for Admission purposes only or Scanned copy of Grade 11 and Grade 12 report card (grades must have a numerical equivalent) - Grade 12 card with 1st and/or 2nd quarter grades.
1. For Foreign Students:
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Students Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens:
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.