Ivan Fredric U. Caiña, RTRP
Trisha Ann A. Caranto, RTRP
Reoh B. Daños, RTRP
Pio T. Esguerra II, MD
Ryan R. Evengelista, MD
Sheila Ann D. Masangkay, MD
Cesar Ayes M. Ong, MD
Johnny S. Resurreccion, RTRP
Judith Fatima E. Garcia, MD
Vicente Carlomagno D. Mendoza II, MD
Mary Denneth R. Fuentes, RMT
Pedrito Y. Tagayuna, MD
The Far Eastern University- Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation– School of Respiratory Therapy is one of the acclaimed institutions offering the program Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy in the country. A team of committed and competent staff, an enhanced and extensive curriculum, and a campus that nurtures active learning awaits you. Invest your college degree in FEU-NRMF and you are assured of quality education and a bright career both local and international.
Top Performing School in Respiratory Therapy, September 2017
Top Performing School in Respiratory Therapy, September 2018
Top Performing School in Respiratory Therapy, September 2019
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA Issued
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Graduation or Authenticated College Diploma
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Scanned copy of NMAT result
- Scanned copy of Receipt of Certificate of Eligibility
- Scanned copy of 2 pcs recent passport size ID picture
1. For Foreign Student
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Student Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport.
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.