Welcome to the School of Medicine of FEU – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation.
The tradition of excellence lives on since its founding in 1952. It has maintained its standard of providing the best medical education as evidenced by its performance in the Physician Licensure Examinations, being among the Top Performing School both in the September and March PLE.
We envision to be in the forefront of innovative and socially responsive medical education, service and research adherent to the highest ethical and professional standards. We provide a learning environment that nurtures critical thinking, creativity, and capacity-building. We are proud of the devotion and dedication of our faculty in teaching our students and the Administration for the support to achieve our goals. These enabled us to cultivate a culture of social accountability, service-orientation, and professionalism.
Anchored on the FEU-NRMF School of Medicine core values and the institutional motto “Ad Astra Per Aspera”, the FEU-NRMF medical graduate is a person-centered primary care physician who is ethical, competent and resourceful, exuding humility. Resilience, compassion, and selflessness in meeting the needs of the patient, family, and community.
Come and join us!
The Only Top Performing School in Medicine, March and September 2020 Physician Licensure Examination.
Top Performing School in Medicine, March 2019 Physician Licensure Examination.
Top Performing School in Medicine, March 2018 Physician Licensure Examination.
Top Performing School in Medicine, March 2017 Physician Licensure Examination.
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA issued
- Scanned copy of Certificate of General Weighted Average (GWA) from Dean or Registrar
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) or Scholastic Records from college last attended
- Scanned copy of College Diploma or Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation
- Scanned copy of NMAT Result
- Scanned copy of 2 pcs recent passport colored size ID pictures (white background)
- Scanned copy of Certificates of Good Moral Character or Recommendation Letter from 2 former professors
* Scanned copy of Receipt of Certificate of Eligibility is not required for admission requirements. Receipt of Certificate of Eligibility is only required for enrollment requirements.
1. For Foreign Student
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Student Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport.
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.