Florante V. Andres, MAEd.
Ma. Shiereliza P. Agana, LPT.
Joel C. Asanza, LPT
Leen Princess G. Bajal, LPT
Mark Jeffry M. Betis
Maria Teresa Ana Rica C. Cabang, RN, LPT
Myra Monina B. Dela Cruz, LPT.
Arian R. Gutierrez
Paulene Janelle Lazo, LPT.
Faith Elaine B. Pedroso
Rodney E. Pineda, LPT.
Juan Miguel R. Reyes, PTRP, TCP
Michelle C. Reyes, MAEd.
Rhona Theresa S. Sambrano, MAT
Reginald Q. Sta. Maria, MBA
Efren M. Suratos Jr.
Alyssa Mae M. Resurreccion, LPT
Irish Jane L. Talusan, M.A. Media Studies (Broadcast)
The Senior High School is the newest department of FEU-NRMF. It is administered by competent administrators, personnel and qualified faculty members who make sure that the vision and mission of the institution is upheld through the integration and inculcation of its CORE values in their teaching-learning activities.
The Senior High School Program offers only STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Strand for students who intend to pursue Bachelor’s Programs in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, and Technology. The subjects of STEM Strand comply with K to 12 Curriculum prescribed by the Department of Education and feature outcome-based education to ascertain that students are ready for college life.
The medical facility of the institution provides an avenue for students during their immersion classes the opportunity to observe, learn skills and apply the knowledge they gained from their contextualized and specialized subjects especially for those who want to become allied health professionals and medical practitioners.
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA Issued
- Scanned copy of Grade 10 Report Card (Form 138)
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Moving Up/ Completion (Junior High School Certificate)
- Scanned copy of 2pcs recent Passport size ID pictures
1. For Foreign Students
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Special Study Permit
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Scanned copy of Alien Certificate of Recognition Card
2. For Dual Citizen
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records authenticated with Apostille Stamp
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.