- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA issued
- Scanned copy of Certificate of General Weighted Average (GWA) from Dean or Registrar
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) or Scholastic Records from college last attended
- Scanned copy of College Diploma or Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation
- Scanned copy of NMAT Result
- Scanned copy of 2 pcs recent passport colored size ID pictures (white background)
- Scanned copy of Certificates of Good Moral Character or Recommendation Letter from 2 former professors
* Scanned copy of Receipt of Certificate of Eligibility is not required for admission requirements. Receipt of Certificate of Eligibility is only required for enrollment requirements.
1. For Foreign Student
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Student Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport.
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.