Allied Health Professionals
- Licensed Medical Technologist, with good oral and written communication skills.
- Performs tasks, duties, and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, serology, bacteriology, clinical microscopy, chemistry, histopathology, blood bank and phlebotomy) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist, with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in operating and troubleshooting of Mechanical Ventilator
- Must be able to perform Arterial Blood Gas puncture and analysis
- Basic knowledge in performing Pulmonary Function Test
- PRC Registered Nurse
- Preferably with IVT, BLS, ACLS Training
- With Good Communication and Customer Service skills
- With or without experience. Newly board passers are welcome to apply
- Forty (40) full time positions are available
WALK IN APPLICANTS are welcome as well every Monday to Friday at 8am or 1:30 pm.
Just bring updated Resume and photocopy of TOR, Diploma, Board of Rating, PRC ID and other documents relevant to application. Just proceed to the HR Division and look for Mr. Luis Rodriguez (Human Resources Officer) or Ms. Riza Arzaga (Psychometrician).
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.