1. The Patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
Karapatan ng pasyente na masuring may paggalang, dignidad at walang pag-iimbot.
2. The Patient has the right to know what hospital rules and regulations apply to their conduct.
Karapatan ng pasyente na malaman ang patakaran at alituntunin ng ospital.
3. The Patient has the right to obtain information as to any relationship of their care is concerned.
Karapatan ng pasyente na kilalanin at malaman ang pangalan ng mga nangangalaga sa kanya.
4. The Patient has the right to obtain from their physician complete current information concerning diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis in terms they can be reasonably expected to understand.
Karapatan ng pasyente na mabigyan ng sapat na impormasyon tungkol sa kanyang karamdaman, resulta ng pagsusuri at lunas ayon sa kanyang pang-unawa.
5. The Patient has the right to every consideration of privacy concerning their own medical care program.
Karapatan ng pasyente na manatiling pribado ang anumang impormasyon tungkol sa kanyang karamdaman.
6. The Patient has the right to expect that all communications and records pertaining to their care should be treated as confidential.
Karapatan ng pasyente na mapanatiling pribado ang anumang usapin at dokumento na may kinalaman sa kanyang karamdaman.
7. The Patient has the right to examine and receive an explanation of their bill regardless of the source of payment.
Karapatan ng pasyente na malaman at humingi ng paliwanag tungkol sa kanyang bayarin.
8. The Patient has the right to expect that in a hospital’s capacity, it must make reasonable response to their request for service.]
Karapatan ng pasyente na mabigyan ng maagap na serbisyo sa abot na makakaya ng pagamutan.
9. The Patient has the right to be advised if the hospital proposes to engage in or perform human experimentation affecting their care or treatment .
Karapatan ng pasyente na mapayuhan, makibahagi o tumanggi na makilahok sa anumang pananaliksik pang medisina.
10. The Patient has the right to receive from their physician, information necessary to give informed consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment except in emergency situations.
Karapatan ng pasyente na makatanggap ng tamang impormasyon mula sa kanyang doktor upang makapagbigay ng pahintulot sa gagawing pagsusuri sa kanyang karamdaman.
11. The patient has the right to refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law, and to be informed of the medical consequences of their action.
Karapatan ng pasyente na tumanggi sa anumang gamutan ng naayon sa batas at malaman ang maaring idulot ng kanyang pagtanggi.
12. The patient has the right to expect reasonable, continuity of care. Further, s/he has the right to know in advance what appointment times the physicians are available and where.
Karapatan ng pasyente na mabigyang paliwanag tungkol sa tamang pangangalaga sa sarili bago makauwi at kung kailan siya maaaring bumalik sa doktor.
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.