Magdalena F. Natividad, RMT, MSPH, Ph.D.
Ma. Benilda B. De Guzman, MAEd, MSMT
Katherine R. Lim, RMT, MPH
Normel C. Adarve, RMT, MPH
Kathlene Joy L. Limcumpao, RMT, MSMT
Mark Ryan V. Domingo, MSMT(c)
Mary Denneth R. Fuentes, RMT, MSMT
Jerny M. Vargas, RMT, MBA
Celia R. Roslin, RMT, MPH
Mercedes R. Flores, RMT, MSMT(c)
TJ R. Jaula, RMT, MSMT
Kyle Alec Valencia, RMT
Adlene Atienza, RMT
Nancy Pecho, RMT
Macario C. Diaz, MD
Maybelle C. Buenvenida, MD
Polly T. Chua Chan, MD, MPH, MHA, DrPH
Liberato C De La Rosa, MD
Grace Bardelosa, MD
Macario Diaz, RMT, MD
Rogelda Bongat, MD
Maybelle Cabungcal-Buenvenida MD
Celia Ravelo, MD
Gerald Dale Giron, RMT, MD
General Education Courses
Anna Lissa Gonzales
Arlo Mortos, EdD
Maria Alexandra Joy Bonnevie
Princess Leen Bajal
Joyce Ann Palete
Since its establishment in 1961, the MT/MLS Program of FEU-NRMF has produced graduates who are globally competitive, highly employable, and many of whom have become prominent in the national and international scene. It has produced prominent health practitioners, PRC licensure examiners, a Licensure examiner in California, government health officials, and officers of national and international organizations such as the Philippine Association of Medical Technologists PAMET) not only in the Philippines but also in the United States, and the Philippine Association of Schools of Medical Technology (PASMETH).
The Medical Technology/MLS Program has produced more than 350 Medical Technology Licensure Examination topnotchers since the examination was started in 1970. It is consistently recognized by PRC as one of the top-performing schools in the country with an average Passing Rate of 97% in the last five years.
The students and faculty have been enabled to participate in linkages forged with international institutions including, KhonKaen University (Thailand), the ASEAN Association of Schools of Medical Technology (AASMT), the Pan-Asian Biomedical Science Consortium (PABSC), and The Consortium of Allied Health Science Colleges and Universities that is composed of the Daegu College of Health Sciences (South Korea), the KhonKaen University (Thailand), Kumamoto University (Japan), and Centro Escolar University (Philippines) and the FEU-NRMF (Philippines).
Through the strong support of the University management, competent faculty members, and staff, these achievements are some of the great prides of Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation.
Top Performing School in Medical Laboratory Science, August 2016
Top Performing School in Medical Laboratory Science, February 2017
Top Performing School in Medical Laboratory Science, September 2017
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate, PSA issued
- Scanned copy of Recent Passport size colored ID pictures (white background)
- Scanned copy of Certificates of Good Moral character
- Scanned copy of Scholastic Records from the Office of the Registrar for Admission purposes only or Scanned copy of Grade 11 and Grade 12 report card (grades must have a numerical equivalent) - Grade 12 card with 1st and/or 2nd quarter grades.
1. For Foreign Students:
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of I-card
- Scanned copy of Students Visa
- Scanned copy of Passport
2. For Dual Citizens:
- Scanned copy of Recognition Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Re-acquisition
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport
3. For Graduates from Foreign Schools
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records authenticated with Apostille Stamp
- Scanned copy of Diploma by the Philippine Consulate authenticated with Apostille Stamp
* Graduates of FEU-NRMF Senior High School program are exempted from the Foundation's entrance examination for FEU-NRMF Undergraduate Programs.
For inquiries, please call: (+63) (2) 983-83-38 local 1144 or email us at [email protected]
Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to FEUNRMF Medical Center and/or those that FEUNRMF Institute of Medicine may collect from you ("Personal Data").
Please read carefully the FEUNRMF Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement in full.